Tata is working on a new mini-car named as Tata Pixel with advanced technology.
Some of the features are
- Engine is 1.2 litre three-cylinder turbocharged diesel engine.
- The engine is placed in backside.
- Four seat with more comfort & new scissor door system.
- Zero turn drive for better parking.
- It has CO2 emissions of just 89 gm/km .
- Optimised aerodynamic drag is also available.
- 3.4 L/100km of fuel economy.
- Length of this car is less than 3 meters.
- It gives just 2.6 metres of turning radius.
The price is estimated to be around 2.5 Lakhs.