Two days workshop on: Agile and Scrum
28 – 29 Sept, 2012, Mumbai, 9.30 am to 5.30 pm, Mumbai
To introduce a methodology which effectively addresses the present problems in the software industry of User Involvement, Overruns in terms of Time, Cost and low Quality
- To introduce Agile Methodology
- To Introduce Scrum Methodology
· Methodologies fundamentals
· Components of Methodology
· Evolution of Methodologies,
· Moving from linear to iterative
· Waterfall v/s RUP and Agile
· Agile Overview
· Agile Manifesto
· Agile Principles
· Agile Methodologies Overview
· Agile Engineering Process
· Introduction to Scrum
· Scrum Framework
· Planning & Roles
· Project Owners
· Scrum Masters
· Team Members
· Execution, Inspection and Adaptation
· Q & A, Discussions
Who Should Attend
Prerequisite: Participants should be familiar with the SDLC life cycle and should have worked in the different phases of the life cycle.
Project Managers, Project Leads, Business Analysts, Systems Analyst, Developers.
K. G. Chari has over 35+ years of total experience, in Project Management, Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, Maintenance and Support of the life cycle of IT applications.
He has also over 26+ years of experience in academics imparting his knowledge to the participants at various levels of Post graduate students at Universities and also for the Software Development Companies both in India and other countries.
He has worked in large multinational and Consultancy organizations like TCS, SIEMENS, Informatics at various levels and handled projects on different platforms for domestic and oversees projects.
The major emphasis during the last 10 years of his the career has been on Business Development, Implementation of Quality standards and Training of Software Engineering Methods like SSAD, OOAD, Requirements Management, AGILE and SCRUM Methodology, Software Estimation using FPA, Quality Assurance, Software Configuration Management, Risk Management etc.
Have implemented some of the above standards in companies and have trained many corporate clients in the above areas.
Have Conducted Seminars on the above subjects for Computer Society of India (CSI) and Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA).
CSI Members : Rs. 7000/-
Non CSI Members : Rs. 9000/-
(Group discount is available for minimum 5 number of registration)
Terms and Conditions
All payment should be made in the name of "CSI Mumbai Chapter"Payable at Mumbai.
- The mentioned fees are inclusive of all taxes and charges.
- Registration fees covers courseware, lunch, Tea/Coffee and CSI Certificate.
- Group discount is available for minimum 5 number of registration.
- Non CSI Member can avail discount in fees by becoming member of the society for details visit
Payment is to be made in favour of 'CSI Mumbai Chapter, A/c No. 054401002573 payable at ICICI Bank, MIDC, Andheri East, Branch, Mumbai-400 093, RTGS/NEFT Code: ICIC0000544, (All Major VISA / Master Credit / Debit cards will be accepted)
Contact for registration
Harshvardhan Mane @ CSI Mumbai Chapter
Unit No.3, 4th Floor, Samruddhi Venture Park, MIDC, Andheri East, Mumbai–400093
Tel:022 29261734 / 29261730 / 28235476 / 28235548, (M) 9819089527, 9664926800,
Fax: 022 28235546
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org ,
website : http://www.csimumbai.org
- [IEEE]Workshop on High Power Electromagnetics - 14 to 18 Sept - CPRI, Bangalore
- [CSI] ARM Architecture and Embedded Programming - Workshop - 15 & 16 Sept - Chennai
- [CSI / IEEE ] Workshop on Decision Making & Optimization - Sept 7 - IIT Madras Chennai
- [CSI] Cloud Computing Workshop - Sept 8 - Chennai
- [CSI] Information Privacy - Workshop - May 4 - Mumbai